The internet is a great source of information including penis enlargement, which many men are becoming more interested in the subject. Searching information regarding topic reveals overwhelming methods of increasing penis size including pills to using devices. However, do all these mentioned treatments and procedures work, or safe to use?
Let us check out some of the most common male enhancement procedures available and claimed to be efficient. Man’s anxiety about his penis size has spawned a multi-million-dollar industry around the world.Unfortunately, the majority of these treatments and procedures do not work, not proven clinically, and some are unsafe to use, which can result in unwanted results in the long run.
The majority of men are worried when it comes to their penis size. However, numerous research has found the majority of men fall under what is considered average penis size.
Recently, there were 2 studies conducted; one dealt with women prefer men with bigger flaccid penises, and the other research collected data from men who performed self-measurement on their penises both in erect and flaccid states.
There are 2 types of penises; “showers”(pronounce as shoo-wers) and “growers”. Showers are penises that are big when flaccid, but increase very little when erect; while growers are penises that are significantly small while flaccid, but an increased in size significantly when erect.
Non-Invasive Penis Enlargement Methods
- Penis Pills and Creams – Medical professionals would say pills and creams are a complete waste of time as these have no proven benefit for increase male penis size. Pills are not meant to increase penis size. If you see online ads or ads in local newspapers about male supplementation that can increase penis size, it is more likely a scam.
On the other hand, pills may help improve erection quality due to its ingredients that can help facilitate better blood flow. Pills that aid increase Nitric Oxide can substantially help in increasing blood flow to the penis; along with other blends of natural herbs it can help boost erections and sexual drive. This is what male enhancement pills are made for…to help increased sex drive and blood flow, not for increasing penis size.
Generally, male enhancement pill manufacturers refer their products as penis enlargement due to boost in erection quality, but erection quality or EQ does not mean a substantial increase in penis size, and retain that size permanently.
Furthermore, creams, oils, and lotions work the same as pills. The only difference is creams are used externally while pills are to be taken orally.
- Penile Vacuum Devices – The vacuum produced by penis pumps draws blood into the penis making it expand or swell. Penile vacuum devices are mostly used in the short-term treatment of erectile dysfunction.
However, overusing penile vacuum pump can lead to tissue damage resulting in weaker erections especially if the vacuum force is over the safety limit.
Today, there are 2 types of penis pumps; air vacuum and hydro penis pumps. While the air vacuum pumps are very popular when it comes to short-term treatment of erectile dysfunction, hydro penis pumps, on the other hand, captured the interest of men who are performing serious penis enlargement routines.
Hydro penis pumps when use within its safety limits along with routine consistency can help increase girth as most men claimed who have real experiences in using the device. Hence, hydro penis pumps are safe only when used according to its safety limits, and good for increasing penile girth.
- Traction Extenders – This technique involves exerting a force to stretch the flaccid penis within a specified length of time. Traction devices are clinically proven to help increase penis size and correct curvature on men with Peyronie’s disease, or men having curved penises.
The FastSize penis extender was the first traction extender to be used in clinical tests. Unfortunately, FastSize is not in circulation anymore. In fact, there are numerous reviews of this device all over the internet, but be careful as most of these reviews are published for profit purposes. Anyone interested to learn more about it can read more on this article that covers top brands of penis extenders that are available today.
However, this might serve as a disclaimer here. Although traction extenders are proven effective and safe through studies, it is not a magic solution that can provide results in just a few days. Results can be achieved within months of consistent used implementing the manufacturer’s recommended safe and effective routine.
Traction forces can be adjusted according to the user’s comfort, but never go beyond what is the recommended setting as specified in the official instructions or based on the level of experience as it may cause injury instead of positive gains.
- Manual Penis Exercises – Penile exercise routines are the original penis enlargement techniques. The ancient Arabs have used penis stretching, and Jelqing and both of these penis exercises are still in use today. Manual exercises are safe and efficient if implemented appropriately.
Just as with regular physical exercise routines, results are slow. One should not expect measurable and noticeable results within a few days of performing consistent routine.
Overtime, it can help increase penile size, but one must be patient and dedicated to implementing the routine on a consistent basis. Other penis exercises are with special sexual health maintenance purposes like the Kegel exercises.
- Surgical Procedures – If there are natural and non-invasive procedures, there are also surgical methods. Surgical procedures are very expensive. There are 3 popular surgical procedures;
- Penile Girth Surgery
- Penile Length Surgery
This article will not go over the details of surgical procedures. One thing is clear about surgery, it is expensive and the results achieved can be comparable to the results achieved in non-invasive solutions mentioned earlier.