First, let us learn the normal flow of blood in the body through the cardiovascular system as explained on this video;
Now let us explore more about blood pressure. It is important to know the ideal or normal blood pressure because it significantly affect the body’s health. For instance, a lot of people specially men are isolating sexual issues as different health problem, but in fact, it is linked to blood pressure issues. Yes, sex and high blood pressure or hypertension is connected. When exploring the erectile function in men, it involves blood flow, so any problem occurred relating to blood flow specially blood pressure can impair erection.
This is the reason healthy lifestyle including eating anti-inflammatory diet and regular physical activity can be vital. Some people are taking supplementation like Male Extra pill, which facilitates proper blood flow as it helps relax the smooth muscle tissues. But supplementation is just to supplement with the healthy lifestyle and not to be considered as main strategy for maintaining proper blood flow.
If you have a high-blood pressure and under treatment, these tips below can help lower the blood pressure level.
- AVOID and STOP EATING BAD FATS – According to Dr. Sinatra, the number one cause of high blood pressure is inflammation due to the food eaten particularly bad fats like trans fats. Good news is, FDA now considers trans fats as no longer generally recognizes as safe product and order food manufacturers to remove it from food products completely by 2018, as deadline.
- REDUCE SALT CONSUMPTION – Majority of people both men and women consume around 10g of salt per day. The recommended amount is around 6g per day.
- DO REGULAR EXERCISE – Doing regular exercise can help to lower blood pressure level. It should not take hours to exercise. In fact, doing short HIIT in just 7 to 10 minutes will do, and it has been found effective for weight loss purposes, as well.
- DRINK ALCOHOL IN MODERATION – Drinking is not really forbidden, but with limits. Men should be drinking 21 units or less per week, but not necessarily every week. On the other hand, women should aim for 14 units or less, and again not weekly, but it should the limit for the week. If you don’t drink for a few weeks consecutively, it’s better. And, when you drink better choose red wine as it has some benefits for the heart, too. If you’re wondering what’s a unit, it’s a half-pint of ordinary strength beer or lager, or equal to a small glass of wine also known as measure of spirit.
- QUIT SMOKING FOR GOOD – Smoking may not have direct impact on blood pressure, but it will eventually cause narrowing of the arteries.
Want More Detailed Info on Blood Pressure? Watch Dr. Stephen Sinatra’s Webinar 8 Steps to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally. The video below is about an hour long, yet watching the entire video can help you learn more about proper blood pressure care. Dr. Stephen Sinatra is cardiologist, who also happen to discovered a new natural way of treatment called Earthing or Grounding.
As mentioned above, here’s the earthing or grounding talk by Dr. Sinatra;
Eat Your Way Out Of Heart Disease
That was a lot of videos to watch isn’t it? But I think it’s worth taking the time because knowing the real underlying cause of high blood pressure make us aware on how to avoid or treat it naturally without requiring pharmaceutical-based medications everytime. There are doable ways to prevent high blood pressure like maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which is really possible. You can do your own research if you want, there are many people both men and women today who are in their 80s, 90s, and even in their 100s because they practice healthy lifestyle. For instance, Dr. Fred Kummerow, the person who convinced the FDA to ban trans fats is now 100 years old.
Moreover, men who are aiming for better penile health should also consider maintaining proper blood pressure and living a healthy lifestyle as erection involves blood flow.